Made exclusively for Source for Sports are Alpah Evo stick brings the Sabre Taper II technology to this price point giving that low kick release with improving the consistency on each shot. Helping you load up your shot is the ergonomic shaft shape that provides a better feel for you while loading up your shot or stick handling.
- SABRE TAPER II: Our exclusive taper design is torsionally stronger, combining low kick response with a powerful and accurate release. This easy to load design provides a quick release and pinpoint control on shots.
- ERGO SHAFT SHAPE: The ergonomic contour shaped shaft fits comfortably and securely in your hands enhancing touch and feel for better deking, dragging, and shooting.
- MINIMUS CARBON: Flat weave carbon that provides excellent feel for all parts of the game
- R.L.C. 111: Revolutionary Lightweight Construction 111 is a standard-grade carbon construction that is optimized for durability and balance. High strength carbon is used throughout to provide the ultimate in strength and the blade is perfectly balanced to deliver an optimal feel.
- FUELCORE: A lightweight polymer blade core that enhances puck feel and makes shots pop. Composite layering around the core is redesigned to be stronger and tougher. FuelCore reduces breakdown of materials in the blade and increases the durability.
- APEX GRIP TEXTURE: A textured zone coupled with tacky soft grip finish locks easily in your hands for peak control and accuracy.