New for 2023 the improved Warrior Alpha LX2 Pro stick with a design to allow you to be as accurate as with your shot from anywhere on the ice.
- Sabre Taper: Warrior's exclusive taper provides a stable, powerful, and controlled release with pinpoint accuracy on hard shots. Designed and built for players that need reliable accuracy from anywhere, and dependable stability when shooting.
- Ergo Shaft Shape:The ergonomic contoured shaft fits comfortably and securely in your hands, enhancing touch and feel for better deking, dragging, and shooting.
- R.L.C. 188: Revolutionary Lightweight Construction 188 is Warrior's highest-grade construction and uses the most advanced material selection and processing technologies to produce an extremely lightweight and durable stick. RLC188 combines the latest in modern carbon composites technology – using lower density fibers and thermoplastic-toughened epoxy resin to provide optimal performance and balance.
- Minimus Carbon 25: This carbon weave is a flat, spread-tow material that optimizes strength by reducing fiber crimp and deformation in the composite layering. The custom weave is thin and light, yet extremely strong and resistant to damage.
- Fuelcore Ultra: Proprietary blade core material and layup structure that maintains crisp and solid puck feel throughout the life of the stick. The polymer blade core is tough and durable and is wrapped with high-grade carbon fiber and our Minimus Carbon 25 outer weave. Texture on the blade surface increases grip on the puck.
- Aprex Grip Texture: Textured shaft surface coupled with a tacky soft grip finish locks easily in your hands for peak control and accuracy.